By clicking Accept button, you have accepted the conditions and acknowledge that we, Origin Property Public Company Limited, are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website/ application visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website/ application, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website/ application, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website/ application services, email notifications and/ or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website/ application, to improve the website/ application's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website/ application, and to personalize our website/ application for you. Our advertisers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many website/ applications, including this one.
3. Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website/ application
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website/ application
- enable your use of the services available on the website/ application
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website/ application We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
4. Other Disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
5. International Data Transfers
6. Security of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will NEVER ask you for your password other than when you log in to the website/ application.
7. Policy Amendments
8. Your Rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to a fee.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by using your account communications preferences at any time.
9. Third Party Website/ Applications
The website/ application contains links to other website/ applications. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party website/ applications.
10. Updating Information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- About Origin Property
- Company History
- Brand Overview
- Group Structure
- Organization Chart
- Board of Directors
- Executive Committee
- Management Team
- Investor Relations
- IR Home
- Financial Information
- Stock Information
- Shareholder Information
- Information for the Warrant Holders
- Corporate Governance
- Company's Policies
- IR Calendar
- Events & Presentations
- Analyst Coverage
- Dealer (B/E)
- Information Inquiry